Unaudited Results of Keppel REIT for the Second Half and Full Year Ended 31 December 2022
The Directors of Keppel REIT Management Limited, as Manager of Keppel REIT, are pleased to announce the unaudited results of Keppel REIT for the second half and full year ended 31 December 2022.
Keppel REIT achieves 4.1% year-on-year growth in FY 2022 Distribution to Unitholders
- Distribution to Unitholders increased 4.1% year-on-year to $220.9 million for the full year of 2022 (FY 2022), which included the first tranche of the Anniversary Distribution of $10 million1.
- FY 2022 distribution per unit (DPU) grew 1.7% year-on-year to 5.92 cents, including DPU of 2.95 cents for the second half of 2022 (2H 2022), which was 2.4% higher than the same period last year.
- Portfolio committed occupancy remained high at 96.3% with long weighted average lease expiry (WALE) of 6.0 years.
- Healthy aggregate leverage of 38.4% and borrowings on fixed rate increased to 76%.
- With T Tower achieving LEED Platinum Certification, 100% of Keppel REIT’s operational properties are now green certified.
 In appreciation to Unitholders for their support, Keppel REIT will distribute a total of $100 million of Anniversary Distribution over the next four years leading up to its 20th anniversary in 2026. $20 million will be paid annually with such distributions to be made semi-annually.
- Media Relations
- Loh Jing Ting (Ms)
- Deputy Manager
- Group Corporate Communications
- Keppel Corporation Limited
- DID: (65) 6413 6431
- Email: email@example.com
- Investor Relations
- Leng Tong Yan (Ms)
- Senior Manager
- Investor Relations & Sustainability
- Keppel Capital
- DID: (65) 6803 1710
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org